Sunday, October 23, 2011

Business Card Finaleeeeeeeeeee !













This is the final outcome for my Dessert 2 Dorms business card.
I chose the designs and colors for the front because I wanted to go for the "cute" and "fun" look. After all ... it is a bakery. I chose predominately black and white for the color scheme because I wanted to go for a simple and old fashion type look. Thus, the color that I did incorporate in the cherry, sprinkles, and company title is emphasized and really stands out. Additionally the font I chose was to further reflect the "fun" visual. I chose to border the back of my business card with cupcake sprinkles. I feel that the black and white instead of color keeps more of an old fashion and simple look and makes my title ("Dessert Manager") stand out.






1 comment: